21 Şubat 2010 Pazar

first trial(off-road)

Yesterday I went to the forest for off-road. Actually. the first time, I did not like it so much I thought it was dangerous and muddy. My uncle and my father are off road pilot so they prefer to have their time in the forest by racing. I love the forest if the weather is sunny, however, the pilots prefer worse weather conditions for a better off-road. I do not like spending my time by racing on every sunday. I wish I could go to shop. The sound of the cars drive me crazy. when I come back to home I can have a terrible headache. Although all bad conditions, I like it due to excitement of it. After I start to drive this ugly jeep, I ve loved it. I discharge all of my energy when I drive my cheap off-road car. I belive in myself more after a short drive . On the other hand, I can breathe fresh air in the forest and it make me great thus I feel better. Now, off-road is my other favourite sport after windsurf. I am addicted to it.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder