26 Nisan 2010 Pazartesi








After my Germany trip there are a lot of memories to share with you my followers:)(I KNow I have only one follower and she is Mrs. Garipağaoğlu) Germany was great but a bit cold. I suggest you to visit Heidelberg to have some romantic moments. what a romantic city. first off all I know that I should explain why I visited Germany. Honestly it was not only a trip. I wanted to see Heidelberg University. It was gorgeous. the reason which I wantto visit this university , I want to study there. I decided to go there a few months ago. I love ıstanbul I love turkey and my school but I don't like the share my student life with my family. I want to be more free and the only way to live my life fully is studying abroad. People always ask why I chose it actually it has a great history. It is the oldest University in europe. The scientist who works the best universities all over the world have studied there. On the other hand. This city is really calm. and it is not crowded. Istanbul make me tired now. when I was a child. Istanbul was better but now I don't want to grow up my children here although I love this city so much. I know it is so complex but I made a decision. I need to learn German but I interested in German during my education life. I love it. so I belive in myself and hope I won't face big problems while I learn it. when I pass the testdaf I can go my new home:) I am missing there! sometimes I ask myself and think about if I couldn't go. I am sure I will try to adapt the life without life and My life wont be worse than now. I have good friends good teachers and good family. I am not alone. I am happy in every situation. If I go My life ll change fully but if I won't, it doesn't make me upset. before I finish my blog I just wanna say follow your dreams and listen the voice in your heart. Belive in yourself please

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder