8 Mayıs 2010 Cumartesi

my new tattoo




A few days ago I had big problems. I got in depression. I noticed my mistakes and unfortunatelly I doN't have any chance to fix these mistakes. I didin'!t come to school and go to Taksim with my high school friends. They really encouraged me to have a tatto. actually I already had the idea since I saw the tattoo of my cousin. I looked at a few catalog to have better ideas. The tattoos seemed the same. I thought that my tatto should have been unique. I decided to write my mother's name on my arm. It sounds great. My friends supported it because the Sunday was a special day for mothers and It would be surprise for my mother. first of all, the tattoo seemed awful. but after a time It didin't hurt me and now it is great. when I showed it to my mother it made her cry! I love you mama! I will always love you

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder