7 Mart 2010 Pazar

being a teacher



When I won this department I was really upset because I have wanted to be an academician during my life and study psychology. I love it so much and I want to study on it. After first term My ideas have changed fully . of course being psychologist seems great but being a guide is better. Education will miss al problems of world so the world need educated people me and my classmates will help to create well educated people. A lot of person thinks having the best guns bombs and money is the most important power. I don't agree. the power is on our mind. We should just try to use it. we will develop the children's educational process and they ll be succesful because of us. It sounds great because their succes is mine. I love being teacher and I should do this job during my life. They need me. It is a interesting feeling. every student became your own child and if they are sad u became sad if they are happy u are happier than them. Iwish all my students were succesfull on their lessons firstly I couldn't accept their failings but now I know everybody can not have same IQ and same responsibilities so every student can not be succesfull enough. each one is uniques and has different skills and my job is to develop these skills. the teacher who is in my photo is my friend from my work and the other one who use glasses is the my best student. he study @ a privite primary school and his grades are the highest ones. the other child in front of the teacher is my worst student. I wish he could not speak English. he has ADHD and his exam results are really bad but I love both of them and I help them in different situations so I can say what happens They need the teachers. I love my students!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder